Tuesday, June 21, 2011
Shabby Chic Living Room
Labels:
living room,
romantic,
shabby chic
The living room consists of a sofa and loveseat from Ikea with white Simply Shabby Chic slipcovers. I like how the slipcovers loosely drape over the seating with casual comfort. The mirrors on the wall were found at the Hillsboro Antique Mall (my husband spotted them and knew right away I would want them). The coffee table was purchased at HomeGoods. The soup toureen and cherub angel themed bowls and vases in the china cabinet were purchased on Ebay. The pink and white lamp on the end table was also purchased on Ebay. All of the vintage table linens were bought at the Hillsboro Antique Mall. I made the three square decorative pillows found on the sofa with shabby style fabric. The chandelier came as a set with the dining room chandelier. I wanted the living room to have a romantic but comfortable feel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment