Saturday, July 16, 2011
Images of wallpaper dance in her head . . .
Labels:
makeover planning
I have been planning a master bath and craft/library room makeover for a while. It has been so long since I did any remodeling. But, dreaming and planning gets me by until I have the time to immerse myself in a room makeover. Damask wallpaper will be my theme in both rooms. The master bath will just have a wallpaper accent wall behind the new pedestal sinks I'm planning to put in. The craft room which will now also be a library will have wallpaper all over with a white theme. I want the whole room to be white. I found a lovely white on white pearlescent damask wallpaper to use. Ikea has new bookcases that take up two walls that would be great for creating a library feel to the room. French white crystal chandelier, snowfall white paint and white damask wallpaper are my inspiration. Since this will also be a craft room I figured I will do a cheap flooring rather than the hardwood since I don't want to worry about the floor being damaged. I want the floor to also be white, for now I'm looking into vinyl laminate flooring. I can't wait . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment